Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blackjack

21. The age of becoming an adult. I turned 21 last Tuesday, threw a party because I figured you're supposed to do that when coming of age. Or, well, at least on 'important' mile-stones in your life. And it was fun, don't get me wrong. But in hindsight, I guess the more practical side of me wanted to avoid the mess, throw-ups and save some money while at it, too.

Are you supposed to be a changed man, as an adult? Do you finally set into your own routine of daily and weekly things? After all, routine's important. Some people can't--won't function without coffee. A shower. Apple during lunch. Something specific to drink during dinner. Anything. Is this normal? Or just neurotic? I love my routines, and I'll be damned if I don't feel off for the day if they don't get done. Am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment