Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, right?

So, I'm still a bit sick. Bleh, this flu has really been keeping me down for about 2 weeks now. I don't think I've ever had it this long. Though, on the upside (I guess?) I did have time to re-think my job, and decided that I'm going to resign. It really isn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be, and the reason I wanted the money in the first place has been resolved.

I'm also considering to get an iPad. The lady could use it for school and generally reading papers and all that jazz, so in that light it's not a bad investment. It beats shoving and pushing with chairs against each other at the desk, if one of the two can sit on the couch.

Still a bit on the fence though, but I'll most likely get it. If anyone has one or wants to give more insight why I should or shouldn't get it, feel free to.

No comments:

Post a Comment