Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Triggering a Spark

Been a while since I updated. Though, to be fair, not that much has happened to write about. The only real interesting thing is that I finally got around to ordering a car. A Chevy Spark. Should get it in 3ish weeks or so, and am really looking forward to it.

On another diddly note, I resigned from my job. There were only a couple of days left this month, I was constantly sick and it sucked not to see the lady in the weekends. I still need to go over to sign and turn in my uniform, however. I'll probably end up doing that this weekend or the next.

Oh, and what games should I buy this month? I mean, heck, there's lots coming out. I got my eyes set on Kirby's Epic Yarn so far, but there's a lot of other awesome stuff coming out. So, suggestions always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment