Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Resonance of a Spark after Vanquishing

Holy Batman, update!

Yeah, so, I didn't update in 3 weeks. Heck, I didn't even realize it's been that long. To be fair, I was kinda busy as well, but not much interesting things happened anyway. I got my car last Friday, finally. So that's awesome, awesome news. Might include pictures somewhere later this week.

I still didn't get my paycheck, they'd call me back end of this week, so if not today, I get to harrass them some more. Hoorah. Other than that, life's been more laid back with me playing Resonance of Fate quite a lot lately. I also did get Vanquish, because it looked awesome and flashy and whatnot. But so far (I guess after an hour or so), I am not impressed with it, it just doesn't play smoothly for me. Dunno, I might give it another shot.

Can I also point out that little children are annoying as fuck? I mean, damn. I was at a birthday party yesterday, and this 7 year old kid was there. And I'm pretty sure he only has pure sugar in his body. And I think he might be in the closet, because he likes slapping men's asses and punching them between the crotch. Whatever the case may be, he was annoying. Very annoying.

And with that said, happy birthday to Urya.

No comments:

Post a Comment